I would like this Singapore 4-bed to produce a dependable return, but the headline numbers may be doing too much of the work. At S$837,500 with projected rent of S$4,813 a month, the gross yield is about 6.9%; service charges and financing costs could change the result quickly.
My model includes empty periods, management, ordinary upkeep and cash set aside for a major repair. I now want to replace estimates with evidence—for example, recent service-charge statements and support for the rent figure. Which Singapore-specific ownership or transaction cost is most often missed, and what net return would make the financing and vacancy risk acceptable to you?
My model includes empty periods, management, ordinary upkeep and cash set aside for a major repair. I now want to replace estimates with evidence—for example, recent service-charge statements and support for the rent figure. Which Singapore-specific ownership or transaction cost is most often missed, and what net return would make the financing and vacancy risk acceptable to you?