I would prefer to wait for another month before changing my assumptions, but the August 2025 figures are difficult to dismiss. In my Singapore sample, well-presented mixed-use properties took about 66 days, while those needing work remained available longer. The apparent difference between advertised and completed prices is around 4.2%.
The obstacle is that I do not yet know whether the sample is large or consistent enough. I need transaction volume, neighbourhood splits and the revision history for each asking price, especially whether the comparison uses the original or last advertised figure. Has anyone seen completed deals or street-level activity that supports a genuine change in buyer behaviour rather than a seasonal fluctuation?
The obstacle is that I do not yet know whether the sample is large or consistent enough. I need transaction volume, neighbourhood splits and the revision history for each asking price, especially whether the comparison uses the original or last advertised figure. Has anyone seen completed deals or street-level activity that supports a genuine change in buyer behaviour rather than a seasonal fluctuation?