measureTheRoute
Seller
I can either publish the August 2025 figures now with heavy qualifications or hold them until the sample is cleaner. Neither option is ideal: an early snapshot may overstate a mixed market, while waiting could make the observations stale.
The provisional Singapore figures show S$1,119,000 as a price point with visible financing sensitivity, +6.1% asking-price movement and 35 days of market exposure. Before revising the summary, I need to know whether those results persist after separating price bands, neighbourhoods and property types. Completed transactions, inventory changes and dated local observations would be useful, along with revision dates and source links where available.
The provisional Singapore figures show S$1,119,000 as a price point with visible financing sensitivity, +6.1% asking-price movement and 35 days of market exposure. Before revising the summary, I need to know whether those results persist after separating price bands, neighbourhoods and property types. Completed transactions, inventory changes and dated local observations would be useful, along with revision dates and source links where available.