Choosing on the introductory price could leave me paying much more at renewal or struggling to retrieve the property data later. I am comparing management software for a property in Madrid, and the products look fairly similar despite large differences in annual cost.
Are any genuine discounts offered through professional bodies, associations or local communities in Spain? If recommending one, please mention any connection to the provider. I need to compare the written renewal cost, included users, extra-seat pricing, cancellation notice, export format and charges, trial limitations, and the support actually included. A two-year total would be more useful than a headline discount.
Are any genuine discounts offered through professional bodies, associations or local communities in Spain? If recommending one, please mention any connection to the provider. I need to compare the written renewal cost, included users, extra-seat pricing, cancellation notice, export format and charges, trial limitations, and the support actually included. A two-year total would be more useful than a headline discount.