The 31-day figure surprised me. I expected new-build flats in Stockholm priced from SEK 6,531,000 to SEK 9,797,000 either to move quickly or sit for much longer, rather than cluster around a month.
I am wondering whether that supports waiting before making an offer, but active listings may be giving me a distorted picture. Maintenance issues seem to explain many of the slower cases. Seasonality, buyer financing, new-listing volume and the timing of price cuts could explain the rest.
Would you track a fixed group through accepted bids, withdrawals and completed sales before changing negotiating tactics? Agents are offering conflicting explanations, so recent completed-sale evidence would be more useful than another snapshot of what remains online.
I am wondering whether that supports waiting before making an offer, but active listings may be giving me a distorted picture. Maintenance issues seem to explain many of the slower cases. Seasonality, buyer financing, new-listing volume and the timing of price cuts could explain the rest.
Would you track a fixed group through accepted bids, withdrawals and completed sales before changing negotiating tactics? Agents are offering conflicting explanations, so recent completed-sale evidence would be more useful than another snapshot of what remains online.