I’ve added marketing time to my Stockholm notes, and it has made the 4.4% figure harder rather than easier to interpret. The small condo sample runs from SEK 2,579,000 to SEK 3,869,000, with a median of about 83 days, but condition differences may be distorting both measures.
Letting limitations are the part I cannot place. They might lead buyers to negotiate, yet they could just remove those buyers from the pool entirely. Before treating the result as market movement, should I separate restricted and more flexible properties, then compare completed prices, withdrawals and the timing of reductions? New-listing volume and failed financing may also explain why stock remains advertised.
Letting limitations are the part I cannot place. They might lead buyers to negotiate, yet they could just remove those buyers from the pool entirely. Before treating the result as market movement, should I separate restricted and more flexible properties, then compare completed prices, withdrawals and the timing of reductions? New-listing volume and failed financing may also explain why stock remains advertised.