A fresh check of the Stockholm listings has raised another question rather than clarified the trend. Within the SEK 3,536,000 to SEK 5,304,000 range, I get a fall of about 7.0% and a median marketing period near 83 days, but the result changes noticeably when I tighten the neighbourhood boundaries or separate renovated properties from dated ones.
I am also unsure how to read buildings with weak reserves. Would a buyer use that as leverage if the likely work were manageable, but reject the property entirely if the exposure were unclear? For a reality check, should I prioritise closely matched completed sales, or include withdrawn listings as evidence that some sellers were not motivated enough to meet the market?
I am also unsure how to read buildings with weak reserves. Would a buyer use that as leverage if the likely work were manageable, but reject the property entirely if the exposure were unclear? For a reality check, should I prioritise closely matched completed sales, or include withdrawn listings as evidence that some sellers were not motivated enough to meet the market?