SteadyVale
Property investor
I’d like this discussion to help people make concrete decisions, but the obstacle is that Stockholm asking prices and informal assurances are often treated as proof when they are not. A seller’s room to negotiate may be unknown, financing dates may not match the proposed timetable, and buyers are not always clear about where a document came from or whom a professional represents.
Post the country or jurisdiction and the kind of property involved, then identify the decision you are facing. We can look for verifiable evidence such as completed transactions, written financing dates, document sources and disclosed representation. I’ll distinguish market experience from questions that belong with a regulated local adviser, and differing local practice is welcome.
Post the country or jurisdiction and the kind of property involved, then identify the decision you are facing. We can look for verifiable evidence such as completed transactions, written financing dates, document sources and disclosed representation. I’ll distinguish market experience from questions that belong with a regulated local adviser, and differing local practice is welcome.