Stockholm warehouse snapshot — December 2025

cai.fable

Homeowner
Established
I’m assembling a December 2025 community snapshot for Stockholm warehouses. The current indications are 35 days on market, asking-price movement of -6.8%, and visible financing sensitivity around SEK 9,620,000.

These are discussion inputs, not an official index. Before treating them as a market signal, I’d like to establish the sample definition and add completed sales, inventory changes, neighbourhood splits, price-band mix and any property-type differences. Please include a source link and revision date where available, or clearly label local observations.
 
One clarification after posting: the three figures should not automatically be read as one coherent trend. We still need to know whether the 35 days covers active or completed listings, what the -6.8% compares, and whether SEK 9,620,000 is a sample concentration or merely a point where financing sensitivity was noticed. Those definitions will determine whether the snapshot is useful.
 
The -6.8% definition is the first thing I’d resolve. Is it the change from original to current asking prices on the same properties, or a change in the median asking price between periods? The latter could be caused by a different mix of warehouses. Likewise, days on market should state how relistings and withdrawn properties are handled.
 
Completed-sale evidence also needs matching dates and comparable property characteristics. A Stockholm-wide figure could conceal substantial differences between neighbourhoods, building sizes and warehouse specifications. I’d keep asking and completed prices in separate columns rather than implying that an asking-price reduction equals a realised fall. Any later revisions should retain the original publication date as well as the update date.
 
I agree on the definitions, but I wouldn’t discard the snapshot while waiting for perfect completed-sale data. Asking-price cuts and marketing time can still describe seller behaviour, provided they are labelled narrowly. My larger concern is price-band mix: a cluster around SEK 9,620,000 could dominate a small sample and say little about properties well above or below it. Mixed industrial units should also be separated from warehouses where possible.
 
A practical update table could have one row per neighbourhood and columns for property type, price band, inventory at the start and end of the period, new listings, withdrawals, completed sales and days on market. Then add the asking-price measure with its exact comparison method. Even blank cells would expose what evidence is missing instead of letting one Stockholm aggregate carry too much weight.
 
That structure would also make revisions easier to follow. Put the source and observation date beside each input, not only at the bottom, because inventory and completed-sale figures may refer to different cut-off dates. Until those gaps are filled, I’d present 35 days, -6.8% and the SEK 9,620,000 area as three provisional indicators rather than a single market conclusion.
 
Back
Top