paintsAndKey
Homeowner
I would like to spot an early change in Sydney retail values, but the broad monthly figures may be disguisising differences between individual units. For June 2026, I am following properties marketed from A$1,392,000 to A$2,088,000, with about 43 days as the current marketing period.
Renovated units seem to move sooner, while units needing work remain listed or reduce their prices. Would you rely mainly on recent completed sales, or do withdrawals and the point at which sellers cut their asking price provide the better warning? I am also unsure how much weight to give the apparent condition split until more sales complete.
Renovated units seem to move sooner, while units needing work remain listed or reduce their prices. Would you rely mainly on recent completed sales, or do withdrawals and the point at which sellers cut their asking price provide the better warning? I am also unsure how much weight to give the apparent condition split until more sales complete.