I’ve spent 36 days trying to get a clear answer on what “tenant placement” includes for a Sydney condo worth around A$1,345,000. I’m deciding whether to appoint one of these services or walk away and use a conventional local property manager.
Some proposals cover advertising, enquiries, inspections, applications, negotiation and document coordination. Others apparently finish once they introduce a prospective tenant. I also keep seeing language about responsibility between “offer and closing,” which sounds more like a purchase service than leasing.
What should an owner reasonably expect in the written scope, particularly around response times, fees, local knowledge and accountability until the tenancy begins? I’d appreciate practical Australian examples rather than a sales pitch.
Some proposals cover advertising, enquiries, inspections, applications, negotiation and document coordination. Others apparently finish once they introduce a prospective tenant. I also keep seeing language about responsibility between “offer and closing,” which sounds more like a purchase service than leasing.
What should an owner reasonably expect in the written scope, particularly around response times, fees, local knowledge and accountability until the tenancy begins? I’d appreciate practical Australian examples rather than a sales pitch.