lookThePaper
Property manager
We can replace several systems with one platform, but that risks losing specialist features. Keeping the current tools avoids that disruption, yet staff are already re-entering details and chasing the latest file.
I’m trying to work out which choice creates the harder problem to undo. Has anyone found an integration where a lead, property record, appointment and document history pass cleanly to the next person, including clear control of document versions? I’d also like to know whether the workflow remains usable on a phone. Support for school-area information and work across different countries would be useful, but only after the basic handoffs are reliable.
I’m trying to work out which choice creates the harder problem to undo. Has anyone found an integration where a lead, property record, appointment and document history pass cleanly to the next person, including clear control of document versions? I’d also like to know whether the workflow remains usable on a phone. Support for school-area information and work across different countries would be useful, but only after the basic handoffs are reliable.