BalancedMap
Seller
The 115-day median changed my view more than the reported 6.0% rise, because the individual Toronto listings are behaving very differently. The mixed-use properties in this small group are priced from C$280,800 to C$421,200, and their varying condition makes the headline movement hard to interpret.
I’m weighing two options: approach the longer-listed properties with a request for help on transaction costs, or leave them alone if the apparent staleness is misleading. Before offering, I need to separate asking-price changes from completed-sale evidence and check whether any listings were cut, withdrawn or relisted. Are seller contributions actually being negotiated in comparable deals, and which costs should be treated separately rather than grouped together?
I’m weighing two options: approach the longer-listed properties with a request for help on transaction costs, or leave them alone if the apparent staleness is misleading. Before offering, I need to separate asking-price changes from completed-sale evidence and check whether any listings were cut, withdrawn or relisted. Are seller contributions actually being negotiated in comparable deals, and which costs should be treated separately rather than grouped together?