Toronto property team seeking acquisition analyst

drawsAndMeadow

Seller
Established
We have debated whether to prioritise direct acquisitions experience or broader analytical ability for this Toronto property role. Specific experience is useful, but someone who can test assumptions, document decisions clearly and follow up with several participants may be the better analyst.

The work centres on local market research and transaction support. Applicants should outline their availability, current location, strongest area of property experience and any practical limits on travel or office attendance. Examples of handling competing deadlines or explaining an investment assumption would also be helpful.
 
Could you add the salary range and whether this is office-based, hybrid or remote? “In Toronto” can describe either the team or the required work location, and that distinction will affect who applies.
 
The reporting line would also help. An analyst supporting one acquisition lead is a different role from coordinating across a larger team. It would be useful to know the approximate team size, transaction volume and what success should look like in the first quarter.
 
Those are fair points. The core need is support across research, follow-up and transaction documentation, but I agree that candidates need more context before judging fit. I don’t want to guess at details that have not been stated here, so salary, work arrangement, reporting line and first-quarter priorities need to be clarified.
 
I’d put those details into the opening before collecting many responses. I’d also add the software stack and expected travel, if any. Otherwise, applicants may describe relevant property experience only to discover that the day-to-day setup or location requirement does not work for them.
 
Agreed, although I wouldn’t hold the entire discussion until every detail is available. A useful interim response could still cover location, availability, strongest property work, and one example of how the person documents assumptions. Then the employer can update the post with compensation, reporting structure, team size, transaction volume, software, travel and workplace expectations before interviews.
 
Back
Top