I can see why people find Daft useful, although my experience searching from Warsaw for a villa around Los Angeles has been mixed. Commute-time searching helped narrow the area, yet the same villa could appear more than once, availability was not always clear, and floor-area entries sometimes disagreed or were absent.
On mobile, I found it difficult to tell whether a map pin was precise or approximate. I would also have liked a visible verification date and a clearer way to track what happened after messaging an advertiser. Do saved-search alerts provide any meaningful freshness signal, or is the safest approach to maintain a separate shortlist by address and confirm the status, price and measurements directly?
On mobile, I found it difficult to tell whether a map pin was precise or approximate. I would also have liked a visible verification date and a clearer way to track what happened after messaging an advertiser. Do saved-search alerts provide any meaningful freshness signal, or is the safest approach to maintain a separate shortlist by address and confirm the status, price and measurements directly?