Using Domain to compare warehouse listings in Mumbai

AbleSlate

Real estate agent
I used Domain while searching for a warehouse around Mumbai. Coverage was useful, and price per square metre helped with the first pass, but duplicate listings, stale availability and inconsistent floor-area figures made comparisons harder than expected.

The bigger gap was not knowing how recently a listing had been confirmed or what happened after contacting the advertiser. Has anyone found the mobile filters and saved-search alerts reliable, particularly for map location and status changes?
 
With warehouses, I would not trust price per square metre until the advertiser confirms what the area field includes. Two entries for the same property can look different if one uses total floor area and another uses a narrower figure. Are the duplicates carrying identical map pins and photos, or could they be separate units in the same complex? That would change how I approached them.
 
I agree about confirming area, but duplicate control and freshness are still portal problems rather than something buyers should have to untangle every time. A visible update date would help more than another filter. I would shortlist by location and broad price, then ask the advertiser to confirm availability, exact floor area and pin location before arranging anything. Price history or links to sold records would also make the asking figure easier to assess, if available for Mumbai warehouses.
 
Back
Top