Once the same condo appears more than once, the usefulness of every comparison starts to depend on which record is current. I used Hemnet from Amsterdam to research condos around Brisbane and found enough coverage for discovery, but conflicting status and floor-area entries required separate checking.
Planning applications were the feature I valued most. Less clear were listing freshness and what the process looked like after contacting an advertiser. How well have the mobile filters, map pins and saved-search alerts worked for others? I would also be interested to know whether price changes are preserved clearly enough to build a reliable history.
Planning applications were the feature I valued most. Less clear were listing freshness and what the process looked like after contacting an advertiser. How well have the mobile filters, map pins and saved-search alerts worked for others? I would also be interested to know whether price changes are preserved clearly enough to build a reliable history.