Using SeLoger from Milan for a Helsinki duplex search

kian_finance

Seller
Established
I’m in Milan, Italy, and using SeLoger to look for a duplex around Helsinki, Finland. Coverage has been useful, but duplicate listings, stale status and inconsistent floor-area figures make comparisons harder than expected.

Days-on-market is the most useful field for me, although I’m unsure how much weight to give it when freshness is unclear. I’d also like a clearer path from contacting the advertiser to the next transaction step. How reliable have others found the map pins, mobile filters and saved-search alerts?
 
I wouldn’t rely on days-on-market until you know whether duplicate or refreshed adverts preserve the original date. Are the duplicates identical—including advertiser, photos and price—or do they contain slightly different details? That distinction would help show whether this is duplication or separate versions of the same property. I’d ask the advertiser to confirm current availability and which floor-area figure applies.
 
There’s also a risk in merging apparent duplicates too quickly: different floor-area entries may reflect a real distinction that the advert explains poorly. I’d keep a short comparison table with each URL, asking price, stated area, map location and contact date. Price history or links to sold records would help, but without clear freshness they still wouldn’t settle whether the duplex is actually available.
 
Back
Top