I’d like to identify any change in this Utrecht segment early, but the sample is too narrow for me to separate a market signal from differences between individual condos. For March 2026, the asking range is €1,056,000 to €1,584,000, with €1,320,000 around the middle. Current listings have been marketed for about 19 days.
One feature that seems to separate them is lease length rather than the monthly charge. What would you check next: completed prices, the timing of reductions, buyer financing problems, or the number of new listings coming on? I’m looking for something verifiable that would support one interpretation over the other.
One feature that seems to separate them is lease length rather than the monthly charge. What would you check next: completed prices, the timing of reductions, buyer financing problems, or the number of new listings coming on? I’m looking for something verifiable that would support one interpretation over the other.