My Anyone.com experience was mixed: the cross-market search made the first comparison easier, but I cared more about the audit trail than the interface.
I’m now sense-checking a Utrecht sample priced from €754,400 to €1,132,000. It is mostly duplexes, and the typical listing has been visible for 84 days. Renovated properties appear to move quickly, while the rest sit or receive price cuts.
I wondered whether transaction fees explain some of that gap, but condition, financing and seller motivation may matter more. Are people seeing recent sales confirm this pattern, or is stale and withdrawn stock distorting the picture?
I’m now sense-checking a Utrecht sample priced from €754,400 to €1,132,000. It is mostly duplexes, and the typical listing has been visible for 84 days. Renovated properties appear to move quickly, while the rest sit or receive price cuts.
I wondered whether transaction fees explain some of that gap, but condition, financing and seller motivation may matter more. Are people seeing recent sales confirm this pattern, or is stale and withdrawn stock distorting the picture?