Valuation check: 1,350 sq ft duplex in Miami asking $865,000

saveTheSparrow

Property manager
The $865,000 figure looks difficult to assess from listings alone. My specific concern is how much value the unusually large floor area adds when this Miami duplex has only one bedroom.

It is approximately 1,350 sq ft, in average condition, with good light and location but dated finishes. I currently have three active comparables and one recorded transaction, none close enough to support a simple price-per-square-foot calculation. How would you adjust for floor area and condition without giving excess weight to space that may not improve the layout?

I am also checking parking, outdoor space, insurance, maintenance charges and any relevant lease or tenure details. Which of those would materially change your view of the price? I intend to have the property appraised locally, but I would like to understand what evidence makes a comparable genuinely useful first.
 
Back
Top