chalk.swift
Property investor
The single completed sale seems like the stronger valuation guide, yet three current listings may better reflect the competition this Boston property faces today. I’m unsure how much weight to give either approach.
The home is a 3-bed of roughly 1,670 sq ft, in average condition and offered at $1,345,000. Its light and coastal location appeal to me, while the finishes are dated and there may be rental-regulation costs to investigate.
How would you build a range rather than applying a flat floor-area adjustment? I would also like to know which detail could move the estimate most: exact micro-location, parking, outdoor space, ownership structure, service charges or lease length. I’ll still arrange a local appraisal before using the result for a decision.
The home is a 3-bed of roughly 1,670 sq ft, in average condition and offered at $1,345,000. Its light and coastal location appeal to me, while the finishes are dated and there may be rental-regulation costs to investigate.
How would you build a range rather than applying a flat floor-area adjustment? I would also like to know which detail could move the estimate most: exact micro-location, parking, outdoor space, ownership structure, service charges or lease length. I’ll still arrange a local appraisal before using the result for a decision.