The dated finishes were the detail that changed my view of this supposedly new-build Chicago flat. It is a two-bedroom unit of about 1,670 sq ft at $270,000, with good light and a strong location, but the interior and possible property-tax burden make the value less obvious.
I can find three current listings but just one recorded transaction that looks usable. Rather than force a precise figure from that sample, how would you test different allowances for condition and additional floor area? I’d also like to know which single fact would alter the result most—exact micro-location, parking, management costs, taxes or something else. I’ll obtain a local appraisal before acting, but I want a sensible sensitivity table first.
I can find three current listings but just one recorded transaction that looks usable. Rather than force a precise figure from that sample, how would you test different allowances for condition and additional floor area? I’d also like to know which single fact would alter the result most—exact micro-location, parking, management costs, taxes or something else. I’ll obtain a local appraisal before acting, but I want a sensible sensitivity table first.