Only one of the four comparables I found is a completed sale, which is the main limitation here. The property is an average-condition, 5-bed Delhi apartment of about 180 m², offered at ₹55,940,000. Its light and location appeal to me, but the dated interior and possible vacancy while work is done count against it.
Before choosing an adjustment, I need to establish whether every area figure uses the same measurement basis. I also need the floor, service charges and a realistic condition grade for the completed comparable. For example, the valuation changes if that sale was ready to occupy while this apartment needs bathrooms and flooring replaced. Which of those missing details would you obtain first? I will still get a local appraisal before using the result for a decision.
Before choosing an adjustment, I need to establish whether every area figure uses the same measurement basis. I also need the floor, service charges and a realistic condition grade for the completed comparable. For example, the valuation changes if that sale was ready to occupy while this apartment needs bathrooms and flooring replaced. Which of those missing details would you obtain first? I will still get a local appraisal before using the result for a decision.