My main constraint is the evidence: there is one completed transaction, while the other three comparisons are still only asking prices.
The property is a 5-bed Vienna condo of roughly 185 m², offered at €354,200 and in average condition. The area and daylight are appealing, but the interior is older and there may be energy-related work ahead. I have assumed no appreciation in the base case.
I am wary of applying the smaller units’ full per-m² rate across all 185 m². Would you use a lower marginal rate for the additional floor area, then price cosmetic updating separately from windows, heating or other building-level work?
Parking and the remaining lease term are still unconfirmed. I also need the address, floor, condition and other particulars of the completed sale before it can anchor the valuation. Those verifiable points come before a local appraisal, since parking or a short lease could matter more than any reversible choice of finishes.
The property is a 5-bed Vienna condo of roughly 185 m², offered at €354,200 and in average condition. The area and daylight are appealing, but the interior is older and there may be energy-related work ahead. I have assumed no appreciation in the base case.
I am wary of applying the smaller units’ full per-m² rate across all 185 m². Would you use a lower marginal rate for the additional floor area, then price cosmetic updating separately from windows, heating or other building-level work?
Parking and the remaining lease term are still unconfirmed. I also need the address, floor, condition and other particulars of the completed sale before it can anchor the valuation. Those verifiable points come before a local appraisal, since parking or a short lease could matter more than any reversible choice of finishes.