The broker’s yield changed my view because it appears to omit about half of the owner’s real costs. I have therefore set it aside rather than treating it as evidence for the ARS 1,240,000,000 asking price.
The property is a 190 m² one-bedroom serviced apartment in Buenos Aires. The light and location appeal to me, but the condition is only average, the finishes need updating, and replacement work may be expensive locally. I have located three current listings and just one recorded transaction.
How would you grade the condition and deal with such a large area for a one-bedroom without forcing a precise price per square metre? I am also trying to rank the missing information: exact micro-location, remaining lease or operator term, service charges, parking, and outdoor space. I will still obtain a local appraisal before making any decision.
The property is a 190 m² one-bedroom serviced apartment in Buenos Aires. The light and location appeal to me, but the condition is only average, the finishes need updating, and replacement work may be expensive locally. I have located three current listings and just one recorded transaction.
How would you grade the condition and deal with such a large area for a one-bedroom without forcing a precise price per square metre? I am also trying to rank the missing information: exact micro-location, remaining lease or operator term, service charges, parking, and outdoor space. I will still obtain a local appraisal before making any decision.