Valuation check: 195 m² new-build flat in Marrakech at MAD 9,504,000

bikesAndBook

Property manager
The evidence is too thin for me to trust a single per-square-metre figure. The property is a 195 m², four-bedroom new-build flat in Marrakech at MAD 9,504,000, or about MAD 48,738 per m². Its light and location appeal to me, but the finishes do not look especially current, and carrying costs during vacancy could matter.

I have three active listings to compare with and just one recorded transaction. Should condition and size be adjusted separately? The area basis, terrace or other outdoor space, and service charges are not yet clear. Which of those details would make the biggest difference to your view? I will still commission a local appraisal before making a decision.
 
Micro-location would change it most for me; “Marrakech” is too broad to support a meaningful adjustment. I would also separate size from condition rather than apply one combined discount. Is 195 m² the internal usable area, or does it include terraces or shared-space allocations? Parking, outdoor space and service charges could materially alter the comparison too.
 
I’d put more weight on the completed sale than Mei suggests—but only after confirming its date, exact area basis and proximity. Asking prices show seller expectations, not necessarily achievable value. I also wouldn’t automatically discount “dated” finishes without defining what needs replacement. Build a table normalising all four comparables for area, parking, outdoor space, charges and tenure or lease length, then test a few condition adjustments rather than selecting a single percentage upfront.
 
Back
Top