Valuation check: 2,420 sq ft coastal home in Miami, asking $1,220,000 after 117 days

jade.bell

Property investor
Before I decide whether this Miami property is worth pursuing, I need a valuation range that reflects its unusual mix of size and accommodation. It is a roughly 2,420 sq ft coastal home with one bedroom, average condition and an asking price of $1,220,000. It has been listed for 117 days. The light and location are appealing, but the finishes are dated and borrowing may be expensive.

There are three nearby listings, yet only one completed transaction that appears usable. Should that sale be adjusted separately for floor area and condition, or treated as the centre of a wider range because the evidence is so limited?

The one-bedroom layout also makes me question whether price per square foot is especially misleading here. Which detail should I verify first: the precise micro-location, parking and outside space, or any tenure terms and service charges that apply? I will still obtain a local appraisal, but I want to understand which missing fact could move the estimate most.
 
Back
Top