The asking price presents this as a large, well-located Warsaw condo, but I’m hesitant to treat its size as automatically supporting the same rate per square metre as smaller units. It is a five-bedroom property of about 210 m² in average condition, listed at PLN 4,503,000. The light and location appeal to me; dated finishes and potentially high service charges do not.
I can find three competing listings and one recorded transaction. My tentative approach is to use the sale as an anchor only if its building, condition and ownership basis are genuinely similar, then price the extra area at a lower marginal rate rather than multiplying straight across. Would an itemised renovation allowance be a sensible way to grade condition? I also need to establish any lease term, outdoor space and parking differences before asking a local appraiser for a narrower range.
I can find three competing listings and one recorded transaction. My tentative approach is to use the sale as an anchor only if its building, condition and ownership basis are genuinely similar, then price the extra area at a lower marginal rate rather than multiplying straight across. Would an itemised renovation allowance be a sensible way to grade condition? I also need to establish any lease term, outdoor space and parking differences before asking a local appraiser for a narrower range.