A closer look at the comparables has raised a more basic question: are their floor areas measured on the same basis? The Berlin property is a detached 5-bed home of approximately 215 m², listed at €460,000 and in average condition. Light and location appeal to me, while the dated work and uncertainty around costs associated with any rental position count against it.
I have three active listings to compare but only one recorded transaction. Before adjusting for size or condition, I need to verify the living area, micro-location, parking and whether the home is vacant or leased. Which of those facts would most affect your valuation? I will still seek a local appraisal before acting on any estimate.
I have three active listings to compare but only one recorded transaction. Before adjusting for size or condition, I need to verify the living area, micro-location, parking and whether the home is vacant or leased. Which of those facts would most affect your valuation? I will still seek a local appraisal before acting on any estimate.