green_garden
Property investor
The asking figure is easy to enter in a spreadsheet; the uncertainty around it is not. I’m looking at a 2-bed country home in Dubai of about 220 m², offered at AED 862,400, and my main concern is whether the area and ongoing costs are being compared consistently.
The home has good light and a strong micro-location, but the finishes are dated and there may be reserve or service-charge exposure. I have found three current listings and just one completed comparable. Should condition be costed item by item, and how much weight would you give the sale if its area basis or location differs? I’ll obtain a local appraisal before relying on any range.
The home has good light and a strong micro-location, but the finishes are dated and there may be reserve or service-charge exposure. I have found three current listings and just one completed comparable. Should condition be costed item by item, and how much weight would you give the sale if its area basis or location differs? I’ll obtain a local appraisal before relying on any range.