I have checked the asking price, stated area and basic condition. What remains unclear is whether the evidence is comparable enough to support meaningful adjustments.
This is a 5-bed Barcelona condo of about 225 m², offered at €892,400. It has good light and a strong location, but dated finishes. I have three current listings and one recorded sale, with possible differences in outdoor space, occupancy or lease terms as well as condition. How would you use that limited evidence without giving the price-per-square-metre calculation more authority than it deserves? The exact area definition is one item I still need to confirm.
This is a 5-bed Barcelona condo of about 225 m², offered at €892,400. It has good light and a strong location, but dated finishes. I have three current listings and one recorded sale, with possible differences in outdoor space, occupancy or lease terms as well as condition. How would you use that limited evidence without giving the price-per-square-metre calculation more authority than it deserves? The exact area definition is one item I still need to confirm.