Valuation check: 235 m² Bengaluru condo asking ₹28,390,000

cai_listings

Landlord
If I give all 235 m² the same value, I may pay for space that future buyers will discount. This Bengaluru two-bed is in average condition and is being offered at ₹28,390,000, with dated interiors and potentially significant service charges.

There are three active listings but only one completed sale. I would treat refurbishment as a separate, estimable cost; the more difficult questions are whether the sold unit shares the same micro-location and area definition, and whether the large layout actually earns the quoted per-metre rate.

Would you verify the completed comparable’s exact building first, or begin with the floor-area basis? I also need to confirm tenure, parking, outdoor space and ongoing charges. My tentative approach is to use the listings as a range check, then seek a local appraisal once those facts are documented.
 
I wouldn’t apply a generic percentage adjustment with only one completed comparable. First establish whether all four properties use the same basis for floor area; otherwise the per-m² comparison may be misleading. Then separate dated finishes from building-level costs: refurbishment can be estimated, but high recurring service charges affect the ongoing proposition.

The biggest missing fact for me is the completed sale’s exact building or micro-location. After that, confirm what the ₹28,390,000 includes—especially parking and outdoor space—and whether tenure differs. I’d put each difference in a table and treat the three asking prices as context, not proof of value.
 
Back
Top