I have checked three advertised comparables and found one completed transaction, but the evidence still feels too thin for this unusual apartment. It is a two-bedroom property in Vienna, about 255 m² and in average condition, with an asking price of €437,000.
The natural light and location are appealing. What could alter the calculation is the dated interior, any lease-related expense and whether the stated area is measured consistently with the comparables. How would you allow for condition and the diminishing value of extra floor space at this size? I will still commission a local appraisal before making a decision.
The natural light and location are appealing. What could alter the calculation is the dated interior, any lease-related expense and whether the stated area is measured consistently with the comparables. How would you allow for condition and the diminishing value of extra floor space at this size? I will still commission a local appraisal before making a decision.