The seller wants PLN 1,007,000, but I am not comfortable making an offer until I can see how that price was reached. It is listed as a five-bedroom country home in Warsaw with only 35 m² inside, which seems unusual enough that I want both descriptions confirmed. The brightness and setting are attractive; the tired interior and any reserve contribution are less so.
I have three current listings and one completed sale to work from. My first step is to check the recorded floor area and exact location rather than apply a price-per-metre adjustment to possibly incorrect data. If there is a worthwhile plot or private garden, that also needs valuing separately from the 35 m²—for example, the internal figure alone could make the property look far more expensive than a comparable home with little land.
The rental case assumes eleven occupied months, but I still need to confirm the likely lease length, repair budget and whether turnover costs make that assumption too optimistic. I will get a local appraisal as well. What would you verify first before using the completed sale as the base comparison?
I have three current listings and one completed sale to work from. My first step is to check the recorded floor area and exact location rather than apply a price-per-metre adjustment to possibly incorrect data. If there is a worthwhile plot or private garden, that also needs valuing separately from the 35 m²—for example, the internal figure alone could make the property look far more expensive than a comparable home with little land.
The rental case assumes eleven occupied months, but I still need to confirm the likely lease length, repair budget and whether turnover costs make that assumption too optimistic. I will get a local appraisal as well. What would you verify first before using the completed sale as the base comparison?