The stated 35 m² area is what made me stop and question the whole comparison. Fitting four bedrooms into that space would be highly unusual, so I first need to establish whether the listing contains an error or uses a different area measurement.
This Dublin duplex is in average condition and priced at €933,800. I can see three active listings that look broadly similar, plus one recorded transaction, but none gives me much confidence until the floor area is confirmed. A standard price-per-square-metre calculation could be very misleading here, particularly if the dated condition is already reflected in the layout and size.
I also need details of the lease term, service charges, parking, outdoor space and exact location. Which of those would you investigate before attempting a valuation, and how would you compare the completed transaction if its usable area differs materially?
This Dublin duplex is in average condition and priced at €933,800. I can see three active listings that look broadly similar, plus one recorded transaction, but none gives me much confidence until the floor area is confirmed. A standard price-per-square-metre calculation could be very misleading here, particularly if the dated condition is already reflected in the layout and size.
I also need details of the lease term, service charges, parking, outdoor space and exact location. Which of those would you investigate before attempting a valuation, and how would you compare the completed transaction if its usable area differs materially?