One detail has made this harder to assess: the apartment is marketed as a 3-bed despite having only about 40 m². The Sydney asking price is A$957,600, it has been listed for 52 days, and its condition appears average. Good light and location help, but dated finishes and potential reserve expenditure complicate the comparison.
There are three active listings to examine, yet only one completed transaction. I am reluctant to derive a neat floor-area or condition adjustment from that single result when the room layout may be the real issue. Would the serviced-apartment terms, remaining lease, ongoing charges, parking or outdoor space be the first item you would verify? I also need to confirm that the sold unit used the same area basis and operating arrangement before giving it much weight.
There are three active listings to examine, yet only one completed transaction. I am reluctant to derive a neat floor-area or condition adjustment from that single result when the room layout may be the real issue. Would the serviced-apartment terms, remaining lease, ongoing charges, parking or outdoor space be the first item you would verify? I also need to confirm that the sold unit used the same area basis and operating arrangement before giving it much weight.