Valuation check: 60 m² serviced apartment in Warsaw at PLN 3,456,000

walksAndChalk

Developer
Small update: the listing has now reached 72 days, which makes me question whether the asking comparables are anchoring the valuation too high. It is a roughly 60 m², 3-bed serviced apartment in Warsaw, in average condition and offered at PLN 3,456,000. The light and micro-location are appealing, while the dated finishes and possible rental-regulation costs count against it.

I have three active listings for context but only one completed transaction. Rather than average them, I am inclined to reconcile the completed sale for floor area, condition and location first. Which fact is most likely to overturn that exercise: lease duration, recurring charges, parking or outdoor space? I will still obtain a formal local appraisal before treating the result as dependable.
 
The ask works out at PLN 57,600 per m², so I would start with the completed sale and treat the three listings as evidence of seller expectations only. I would not apply a generic floor-area percentage unless the comparable is in the same micro-location and has a similar serviced-apartment setup. My biggest missing facts are the lease length and recurring service charges; either could outweigh a modest condition adjustment.
 
I’d put micro-location ahead of condition. Dated finishes can be costed, while a superior street, outlook or light level is harder to reproduce. But one completed sale is too thin to support precise adjustments. Was parking or outdoor space included in that sale, and was its 3-bed layout genuinely comparable within roughly 60 m²? Strip out those differences first, then ask a local appraiser to reconcile the result rather than averaging all four comparables.
 
Back
Top