Four bedrooms in 75 m² is the detail that makes this Oslo duplex difficult to value. My concern is that the room count may look stronger on paper than the usable layout feels in person.
The asking price is NOK 3,210,000, and the property is in average condition. It has good light and an appealing location, but the finishes are dated and maintenance may be due. I have three active listings for comparison and just one completed transaction, so I am reluctant to derive a broad floor-area or condition adjustment from sellers’ expectations.
I plan to start with the sale and check its date, exact street, layout and ownership arrangement. After that, should service charges and known shared work take priority over parking, outdoor space or any relevant lease term? I am using no assumed appreciation in my base case and will have the result checked through a local appraisal.
The asking price is NOK 3,210,000, and the property is in average condition. It has good light and an appealing location, but the finishes are dated and maintenance may be due. I have three active listings for comparison and just one completed transaction, so I am reluctant to derive a broad floor-area or condition adjustment from sellers’ expectations.
I plan to start with the sale and check its date, exact street, layout and ownership arrangement. After that, should service charges and known shared work take priority over parking, outdoor space or any relevant lease term? I am using no assumed appreciation in my base case and will have the result checked through a local appraisal.