bikesAndBook
Property manager
The seller's position appears to be that the size and new-build label justify MAD 5,792,000, but I am hesitant to value all 200 m² equally without knowing what that measurement includes. It is a one-bedroom flat in Marrakech with good light and location, while the finishes already strike me as dated rather than genuinely new.
I have found three comparable listings and a single completed transaction. Before applying any condition or size adjustment, I want to verify whether the stated area is internal space, gross area or partly terrace and shared space. The service charges, parking, outdoor area and exact basis of the completed comparable could also alter the result, as could the likely cost of vacancy.
What document or source would normally settle the area question? Once that is clear, I can build a more useful comparison and obtain a local appraisal.
I have found three comparable listings and a single completed transaction. Before applying any condition or size adjustment, I want to verify whether the stated area is internal space, gross area or partly terrace and shared space. The service charges, parking, outdoor area and exact basis of the completed comparable could also alter the result, as could the likely cost of vacancy.
What document or source would normally settle the area question? Once that is clear, I can build a more useful comparison and obtain a local appraisal.