Finding only one completed sale changed my view of the €253,000 asking price. The other three references are current listings, so they show seller expectations rather than firm evidence for this 45 m², 1-bed Paris apartment.
The flat is in average condition, with good light and location in its favour, while dated finishes and possible maintenance work pull the other way. I can compare price per square metre, but I do not want to disguise major differences with tiny percentage adjustments.
Which missing fact should determine whether that completed sale deserves real weight: exact micro-location, floor and light, service charges, parking, outdoor space, or occupancy and lease details? If it is genuinely close on location and building position, I would use it as the main anchor and price the work separately. If not, I would treat the range as provisional until a local appraisal and better evidence are available.
The flat is in average condition, with good light and location in its favour, while dated finishes and possible maintenance work pull the other way. I can compare price per square metre, but I do not want to disguise major differences with tiny percentage adjustments.
Which missing fact should determine whether that completed sale deserves real weight: exact micro-location, floor and light, service charges, parking, outdoor space, or occupancy and lease details? If it is genuinely close on location and building position, I would use it as the main anchor and price the work separately. If not, I would treat the range as provisional until a local appraisal and better evidence are available.