After going through the figures again, the real question is whether this apartment is worth paying to investigate further. It is a roughly 95 m², four-bedroom Delhi apartment in average condition, offered at ₹113,600,000. The light and location appeal to me, but the dated interior and potential insurance, maintenance and purchase costs do not.
My comparison set consists of three current listings and a single achieved sale, which is not much to work with. Before making any floor-area or condition adjustment, I need to know whether the measurements use the same basis. I am also unsure whether the exact street or building, remaining lease term, recurring charges, parking or private outdoor space should carry the most weight.
How would you turn that limited evidence into a practical decision on whether to proceed? Any provisional figure would still need checking through a local appraisal.
My comparison set consists of three current listings and a single achieved sale, which is not much to work with. Before making any floor-area or condition adjustment, I need to know whether the measurements use the same basis. I am also unsure whether the exact street or building, remaining lease term, recurring charges, parking or private outdoor space should carry the most weight.
How would you turn that limited evidence into a practical decision on whether to proceed? Any provisional figure would still need checking through a local appraisal.