I’ve checked the asking price against three current listings and calculated the rate per square metre, but the achieved evidence is still unclear because I have found just one recorded sale.
The property is a 5-bed Vienna flat of about 140 m², offered at €464,600. It is described as a new build and has good light and location, yet the finishes appear dated. Purchase costs, insurance and maintenance also need to be reflected rather than treated as minor extras.
A straight calculation gives about €3,319 per m², though applying the sold unit’s rate to all 140 m² seems too crude. How would you account for the additional area and condition? I’m particularly interested in whether lease or ownership status, exact location, floor level or outdoor space would move the valuation most. A local appraisal will follow once those details are clear.
The property is a 5-bed Vienna flat of about 140 m², offered at €464,600. It is described as a new build and has good light and location, yet the finishes appear dated. Purchase costs, insurance and maintenance also need to be reflected rather than treated as minor extras.
A straight calculation gives about €3,319 per m², though applying the sold unit’s rate to all 140 m² seems too crude. How would you account for the additional area and condition? I’m particularly interested in whether lease or ownership status, exact location, floor level or outdoor space would move the valuation most. A local appraisal will follow once those details are clear.