knitsAndJournal
Real estate agent
What surprised me was that the reported 4.8% price movement became much less informative after I separated buildings by condition. The Vienna listings I reviewed range from roughly €1,012,000 to €1,518,000 and show a median advertised period of about 30 days, but the sample may combine properties that should not be compared directly.
Lease structure now seems more important than the headline movement. My tentative rule has two parts: discount for an income shortfall when its duration and financing effect can be estimated, but reject the building when several lease dates make future cash flow too uncertain.
Do recent completed sales support that distinction? I am also wondering whether reductions generally follow a long marketing period, and whether some failed deals reflect buyer financing rather than the lease profile itself. Withdrawn or relisted properties may be distorting my 30-day figure as well.
Lease structure now seems more important than the headline movement. My tentative rule has two parts: discount for an income shortfall when its duration and financing effect can be estimated, but reject the building when several lease dates make future cash flow too uncertain.
Do recent completed sales support that distinction? I am also wondering whether reductions generally follow a long marketing period, and whether some failed deals reflect buyer financing rather than the lease profile itself. Withdrawn or relisted properties may be distorting my 30-day figure as well.