I keep hearing that I should wait for prices to fall, but rent and borrowing costs have also moved during my search. I have now found a suitable mixed-use building in Seoul that is affordable within my current budget, although it does not look cheap against historical prices.
Would you proceed once the property works at today’s financing cost and leaves a cash buffer, or wait for a lower purchase price? I’m especially interested in the personal thresholds people use rather than predictions. If your answer depends on sold-price history, what date range and transaction volume would you consider meaningful for this type of building?
Would you proceed once the property works at today’s financing cost and leaves a cash buffer, or wait for a lower purchase price? I’m especially interested in the personal thresholds people use rather than predictions. If your answer depends on sold-price history, what date range and transaction volume would you consider meaningful for this type of building?