pia.brooks
Homeowner
Before arranging viewings, I am trying to separate the essential requirements from features that can be judged later. The target is a two-bedroom home near Phoenix at around $525,000. Both bedrooms need to work as genuine full-time rooms, and I am not considering a property with obvious major structural work. Cosmetic updating is fine where the building itself has been maintained.
For an initial suggestion, please give the neighbourhood, floor area, property or ownership type, listing status and likely possession timing. Transport access also matters, though I can assess the exact route once the location is known. The budget is a target rather than an invitation to omit expected association costs or urgent maintenance.
For an initial suggestion, please give the neighbourhood, floor area, property or ownership type, listing status and likely possession timing. Transport access also matters, though I can assess the exact route once the location is known. The budget is a target rather than an invitation to omit expected association costs or urgent maintenance.