Some people have told me to choose the best-connected part of Lagos first and compromise on the house; others say a sound four-bedroom building should come first because transport options can change. I’m not sure which approach is more sensible.
My target is NGN 1,612,000,000, with some flexibility if the floor area and location justify it. I can renovate finishes gradually, but I do not want to start with serious structural repairs. If suggesting a property, please give the neighbourhood, usable floor area, bedroom layout, tenure and likely availability. Details of the relevant transport links would also help.
My target is NGN 1,612,000,000, with some flexibility if the floor area and location justify it. I can renovate finishes gradually, but I do not want to start with serious structural repairs. If suggesting a property, please give the neighbourhood, usable floor area, bedroom layout, tenure and likely availability. Details of the relevant transport links would also help.