harbor.small
Landlord
PHP 17,110,000 is the target purchase budget for a genuine four-bedroom home within a workable journey of Manila. The building condition matters more than modern décor: older finishes are fine, but I do not want a property that immediately requires major structural work.
Useful leads should identify the locality and tenure, give the floor area and actual room arrangement, and say when the home could be available. Please also describe the transport connection rather than relying only on “near Manila.” Maintenance history is welcome, although I would still treat any offer as conditional on an appropriate independent inspection.
Useful leads should identify the locality and tenure, give the floor area and actual room arrangement, and say when the home could be available. Please also describe the transport connection rather than relying only on “near Manila.” Maintenance history is welcome, although I would still treat any offer as conditional on an appropriate independent inspection.