Wanted: 4-bed home near Mumbai, budget ₹14,200,000

clear_wall

Seller
Established
I want to arrange viewings soon, but I would rather accept dated rooms than buy a place needing serious structural repairs. The search is for a 4-bed home near Mumbai, with ₹14,200,000 as the target budget and a manageable transport connection.

Please include the neighbourhood, usable floor area, tenure, room arrangement and likely availability with any suggestion. Information about the building’s maintenance and inspection access would be particularly useful. I’d also like to know whether the price is negotiable.
 
“Near Mumbai” is probably too broad for useful matches. Which transport destination matters most, and what journey time would you accept? Also, do you need four full bedrooms, or would three bedrooms plus a study work? At this budget, that distinction and your minimum usable floor area could substantially change the neighbourhood options.
 
I agree the commute point needs narrowing, but I wouldn’t let a nominal fourth bedroom drive the search before checking the building itself. A cramped conversion in a poorly maintained property would defeat the purpose. Ask respondents for the room arrangement, building maintenance history and whether an inspection can happen before committing. It may also help to state whether ₹14,200,000 is a firm ceiling or excludes transaction and renovation costs.
 
Back
Top