I’m hoping to make a decision as soon as a suitable place is available, but I would trade modern finishes for a sound building. I’m looking for a 4-bed home in or near Singapore with a budget of S$1,193,000 and practical transport connections.
Cosmetic updating is fine; significant structural problems at the outset are not. If you know of anything suitable, please share the neighbourhood, floor area, tenure, room arrangement, transport links and likely move-in date. Details of the building’s maintenance history or a recent inspection would be particularly useful, along with whether the seller has room to negotiate.
Cosmetic updating is fine; significant structural problems at the outset are not. If you know of anything suitable, please share the neighbourhood, floor area, tenure, room arrangement, transport links and likely move-in date. Details of the building’s maintenance history or a recent inspection would be particularly useful, along with whether the seller has room to negotiate.